A custom site allows for the creation of a website starting with a blank sheet of paper. A graphical mockup of the homepage and internal pages is made with unlimited revisions and then that mockup will be built exactly like that.
It’s a bit like getting an architect to design and build your site exactly how you want. Of course this takes a bit longer than a standard site but it will be exactly what you prescribe. This is ideal when you’ve got a clear idea of your ‘brand voice’.
Custom site features
- A custom look to your site, built exactly as you want it to look
- Built on a foundation of WordPress with professional plugins (Gravity Forms)
- 2 Training Sessions (one at the start for inputing content, one closer to launch)
- Contact form, newsletter sign-up and donation forms as needed (linking to PayPal)
Costs and Timescales
A custom site involves a mockup process which takes about 2 weeks and then a custom build for another 2 weeks. Including the training sessions and collation of content it can be live within 8-10 weeks. They cost £1,800 which includes pretty much everything we can think of.
Note: All websites need hosting and a domain name (web address), which is an annual cost.
- Business Site – Econic Technologies
- Charity Site – Lets Go Global / Kidz Klub Leeds
- Church Site – City Gates Church / Parish of Old St Pancras