Great design, good advice and everything being ‘setup’ is ideal, but you still need to know how to edit and update your site, newsletter, etc. There’s nothing quite like someone showing you how it works in plain English, where you can ask ‘silly’ questions without worry.
Training is available for individuals up to small groups of 6, usually held at your office or home (that’s where things go wrong). About 2 hours is ideal; anymore and it can be too much at once, plus there is a need to practice what you’ve just learnt at soon as possible.
- Search Engine Optimisation sounds like a daunting technical topic, but after grasping some basics it is more about understanding people as Search Engine algorithms try to match what we want
- Social Media Training is about understanding how to apply a business message across various platforms (including adin tools) while maintaining professionalism but also keeping the warmth and connection
- WordPress is behind most of the websites on the Internet, and its more about why you do something and learning good habits. Also WooCommerce training for shop websites. *
*WordPress/WooCommerce training is included with website training; as is Email Newsletter training if we’ve built your newsletter.
For larger groups the delivery is less one-to-one but still allows for discussions and clear practical next steps. Around 80-100 is usually the maximum from experience, broken down as either a half or full day, with breaks roughly every hour to hour and a half are ideal. We can help you find a suitable venue if needed though you would need to manage the booking and logistics.
Topics can be customised as needed, examples are:
- Online Marketing Overview, which looks at how an organisation can market itself across a mix of digital options, how they work together and includes looking at real world examples from attendees
- Search Engine Optimisation, ideally aimed at those needing to go to the next level with an online shop or business site where delving deeper than ‘meta description’ would really add value
- Social Media Explained, breaks down how to understand and engage with social media, including some of the practicalities of ‘getting it right’