The freshSPRING Team is diverse in skills, types of people and also location. We’ve grown mostly by relationship, i.e. through someone we know although there has rarely been a time when we’ve all met together due to being geographically spread-out (helps our clients).
The main qualities we are looking for in team members are:
- self-starters & disciplined (we all work from home offices)
- passionate and picky (eg. Search Engine Optimisation or graphics)
- sympathetic to the Christian faith and Christians in general
- UK-based or UK citizen (it’s OK if temporarily overseas but we do like to meet in person)
What we Offer
One of our core goals it to train up our team so you have more skills than when you started; we’re also mindful that good people sometimes do quite a few things and don’t want to tie you down. Hence we work flexibly (anytime you like), you’ll have challenging jobs which will stretch a little; areas where we need to show you how to do things; rewarding tasks where you get to do the lion’s share and not just have ‘tweaked that little part’; and hopefully a good dose of fun. We offer regular work and work by relationship with you, so honesty and clarity are key parts of our offering to you.
WordPress Web Developer
We are currently looking for a web developer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (PDF) and portfolio with references.
- In depth Knowledge of WordPress
- Great CSS knowledge
- Experience of the Genesis theme framework
- Excellent at PHP (custom coding)
Starting: Immediate with freelance availability through to the end of September.
We’re always interested in meeting nice people so feel free to send in your CV (PDF) and portfolio with references. Almost all the jobs we have available are in specific skill areas so please only send speculative applications if you have experience. If you know a member of our team it is always better to send your details via them (we like relationships).
- Web Developer (PHP/ HTML/ CSS / WordPress experience, other CMS’s like Drupal a bonus)
- Graphic Designer (Adobe Illustrator/ InDesign experience – note: web experience not essential, we teach it)
- Video Editor (Access to Cameras/Lighting and Software like FinalCut Pro)
Agencies & Outsourcing
Sorry, we do not work with agencies or any outsourcing companies (especially overseas companies). We won’t respond to any such requests so don’t waste your time because we won’t waste ours.